Get creative with your canine!
The Sarasota 13th Annual Dog-A-Ween costume contest is returning Saturday, October 30th to the Sarasota Farmers Market Halloween Festival. All proceeds benefit the Donte’s Den Foundation.
- Complimentary Exam donated by the Animal Medical Clinic at Rosemary.
- Gift Basket with Toys donated by New Barker Magazine.
- $50 Cash Prize donated by the Sarasota Downtown Enrichment Association, 1383 Main St.
- PLUS!! Eight toys & games for ages 3-14 donated by ToyLab located at 1529 Main St.
PARTICIPATION FEE: $5
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 30th
- CHECK IN and get your entry number at Lemon Ave. & 1st Street Downtown Sarasota. Parking is available in Whole Foods Parking Plaza.
- PARADE from the water fountain on Lemon and First Street proceeding to Paul Thorpe Park.
- CONTEST in Paul Thorpe Park. GPS Address: 135 S. Pineapple Ave., Sarasota, 34236.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times.
- No retractable leashes are allowed.
- Well-behaved dogs please out of due caution and concern for safety.
- Have your dog go potty before arrival.
When the contest is over, show off your pup in costume along Main Street, enjoy pet-friendly patios, indulge in sweet treats, and walk the beautiful Sarasota bayfront.