**Friday, June 25th 6 PM – 10 PM
Suncoast Summer Fest presents the “Boats on the Block” Downtown Block Party on Friday, June 25, from 6-10 pm. Gear up to be impressed by powerboats with high performance engines reaching average top speeds of 150 MPH – A great photo opportunity for the entire family!
Powerboats will be on display down Main Street (Orange Ave to Gulf Stream Ave.), around Five Points Park, and on South Palm Avenue (Main Street to Mc Ansh Square) providing fans a chance to view the big boats up close.
Come enjoy great food, cold drinks and live music!
- El Melvin’s Cocina Mexicana (lower Main) will offer Street Tacos by Taqueria, an outdoor bar, and DJ spinning Club Music.
- Classico (lower Main) swing by for drink specials, full outside bar and catering by Brick’s Smoked Meats. Live music with DJ, party club mix.
- Patrick’s 1481 Main St. Drink specials from 4-7 PM and live music with Eddie Tobin.
- Nicky’s on Palm Ave. Live music, outdoor bar and drink specials.
- The Gator Club will host the stage on Lemon Ave. and IHeartRadio is partnering with bands. Grab cold drinks at their outdoor bar!
Click here to view restaurants located in Downtown Sarasota.
Click here to view other Summerfest Events!
Presented by Suncoast Charities for Children, Celebrate Sarasota festivities, Downtown Sarasota Enrichment Association, Visit Sarasota, and the Downtown Improvement District.
MORE UPCOMING CELEBRATE SARASOTA EVENTS!!!